Web Team Service Packs
We Make Online Marketing Easy for You
Imagine if you had a full-service web development team, ready to go at your fingertips. You wouldn’t have to go through the hassle of hiring a different professional to do each different task that your business needs to compete online.
Instead of one full-time technology staff member that would cost you at least $60,000/year, leverage our team resources to quickly scale up and down your demands of work as you need it.
Budget your Web Investment
Easily keep track of your web investment on the go and get the desired professional result you require over a period of time, allowing you to budget month to month, instead of one bill.
Let Ben & Sam take the hassle out of managing your web presence so you can focus on what you do best: serving your clients and growing your business.
Get a variety of work done using 1 of 4 time based packages instead.
All of our Web Team Service Packs include these benefits:
- Dedicated project manager that’s here to service your requests and suggest improvements
- Strategy sessions to shine light on new and existing initiatives
- Multi-award winning team who have walked your shoes and know the way forward
- Graphic designers and creatives to take your vision from concept to creation
- A copywriter wordsmith
- Programmers who know web code top to bottom and inside and out
- Google focused marketeers to manage your marketing and SEO efforts
- Priority service.
- Google Analytics installation.
Use these these service packs to work on any all or parts of your digital presence:
- SEO Marketing
- Email marketing & automation
- Website updates
- Print brochure creation
- Content creation
- Blog writing
- Graphic design
- New page creation
- Video editing
- Ebook creation
Piece of mind at an affordable price
- Level 1: 8 hours/month $792
- Level 2: 12 hours/month $1188
- Level 3: 16 hours/month $1584
- Level 4: 24 hours/month $2376
Your first consultation with Ben & Sam is free (valued at $165) and will determine a development strategy,
plan and package for your project or idea.
Send the message. Ask the question. Start the conversation. Do the thing.
ISN’T IT TIME?