Kitchen Manufacturer Web Design
The team at Mid Coast Kitchens are well known for providing the personal touch when it comes time for your dream kitchen design or renovation.
They build beautiful and functional kitchens and they were in desperate need of a website that displayed their creations in the same exceptional light and fostered inspiration in the minds of its visitors.
Their old website just wasn’t cutting it anymore. It was a basic 5-page website lacking in all important information and imagery that such a business requires, and by today’s comparison was letting their brand down dramatically.
With kitchens being a very visual experience, special care was taken in the website design phase to ensure that the design elements played a really big part in the overall user flow through and experience of the site and brand.
The end result is a highly functional website with easy to browse text, images, galleries and FAQs to help make choosing a kitchen design as easy as it should be.
It represents the people behind the business, builds trust through transparency of information, and is now a valuable tool used both in their physical showroom and online to present specific design features and options as well as overall finished projects to their potential clients, and open 24/7!
OPTIMISATION = MORE EYES ON YOUR SITE, MORE SALES, LESS ANGST!
From our analysis of Google Analytics, we found that the majority of people visiting the site browsed using a tablet device. This indicated that the website needed to be optimised to display all visual content just as good as if it was viewed on a laptop, desktop or smartphone. The end result is truly impressive and responsive.
DO YOU HAVE AN INFORMATION OR VISUALLY HEAVY SITE THAT NEEDS MOBILE OPTIMISING?
If you take a look at your website on your mobile phone and find it scattered and hard to read and use, chances are your site is not mobile optimised and you may be upsetting a lot of potential customers right away, making it hard or even impossible for them to purchase from you. Mobile optimisation can no longer be ignored as smart device use and convenience is only rising and not going anywhere anytime soon! – Contact us to discuss your options for an upgrade to your best brand foot forward today.
Mid Coast Kitchens
- Website Design
- Website Migration
- Transfer from Adobe to WordPress
- SEO Migration
- UX/UI redesign
- Domain Name Migration
- Migration to Google Business Mail
- Attractive and Modern feel
- Multiple Galleries
- Website Renovation
- Prominent phone number and address details
- Responsive mobile design – old website was not mobile friendly
- Utilising call to actions
- Mobile Click to Call Button
- Monthly maintenance
- Automated daily backups
Mid Coast Kitchens was in need of a new, fresh and modern website to promote and show off our great work.
As we had dealt with Ben & Sam for many years when needing technical assistance, it was an easy decision to trust Ben & Sam with the online presence of business.
They were brilliant – so easy to deal with…. prompting us along the way when we needed help and always just a phone call away when we had questions building the framework.
We make wonderful kitchens and time is money, so Ben & Sam let us do what we do best – and they certainly did what they do best!
The result of great communication and their technical know how has resulted in a fantastic website that will serve
Mid Coast Kitchens well into the future.
Frequently Asked Website Design Questions
& Really Good Answers!
Where are you located?
We are located in two locations – Port Macquarie & Surfers Paradise – where it’s always just another day in paradise!!
How much does a website cost?
A website is a valuable business investment. Getting free and quality visitors to your website that convert to a phone call or message enquiry is solid value.
The cost can vary, depending on features, the number of pages and the amount of web development hours required to meet your exact specifications.
The more you want, the more it costs. Scale it back, it costs less. At the end of the day, we aim for positive ROI with your website becoming a lead generating machine. Basically, we build websites that are built to make you money.
Our typical fully-featured business website project starts from around $4,900 AUD.
How does your process work?
We have a structured, no B.S approach to everything we do.
- First, sign up for one of our affordable website packages
- We send you a website survey to find out everything you need + explore the style of website that you like.
- We schedule a strategy call with your decision makers to get the best bang for buck.
- You approve the quote, sign contract and pay for your website up front.
- We get started and our web designers produce mockups before we even write a line of code. You approve designs
- Web developers gets started coding and making your new website. You can even check the progress as we go!
- We then sprinkle our magic SEO dust all over your website
- Reports get created in Google Analytics so you can track the dollar value of your leads
- We schedule a handover call with your decision makers for final approval
- Training is then provided on updating the website via the WordPress CMS
How long will it take to build my new website?
Like building a house, the time to produce a website depends on the size and complexity.
Our typical website builds are completed from concept to creation in 4 – 6 weeks.
But just like the house, a more complex and customised website can take longer.
What do you need from me?
To make the process super easy, we have an online form for you to complete once you sign up. The following is a list of the main items we will need to get started.
- Login to your website if we are upgrading an existing site
- Access details to your hosting and domain name is needed. Don’t worry, we can supply if you don’t have this.
- We need access to your Google My Business, Google Webmasters Tools, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics so we can make sure they are accurately set up and linked to your site
- We need links to a few of your top competitors’ websites for analysis
- We need to know your top selling item and your most competitive service
- We need to know your average dollar sale and your average conversion rate for reporting
Do you write the content for my site?
Yes, we can! We work with our specialised sales copywriters to help you get your message across effective.
Our copywriters are true wordsmiths and can even write content and blogs that help your customers move through your internal sales process.
Can you design my logo?
Of course we can. Our skill and creative designers are specialised in logo creation and business branding.
You are supplied with many different variations of your final logo and all the necessary style guides and documentation needed to ensure your brand stays consistent across all your assets.