Graft A Lash
Graft A Lash is an Eyelash Extension Wholesaler on the Gold Coast of Australia that needed a dramatic overhaul of their existing and popular website. A cleaner look and more user-friendly flow was required as well as the addition of a blog and the ability for the Graft A Lash team to update products in the shop on a regular basis.
CLEAN AND MODERN REBRANDING
We worked with the client to rebrand the entire business under their new ownership. A sleek and streamlined logo and monochrome colour scheme speaks to the modern beauty community and leveled up the luxe factor for trust and quality.
This commanding new image was not only worked throughout the website, but also represented in their socials, and even all new product labeling.
WEBSITE REBUILD AND ECOMMERCE MIGRATION
The previous website had been in operation since the late 90’s and had hence built up a strong customer database that needed to be nurtured and migrated into the new WooCommerce Shopping environment. Google recognised the site, but it was quickly losing traction due to its glaring lack of essential updates.
We took these requirements and built another system concurrently so as to avoid any downtime or disruption to the business. The database of over 5000 customers was preserved and are now regularly served value through the use of a strong content marketing strategies which include Email, Blog, Social Media and in-person training.
NEED A FUTURE PROOF ECOMMERCE SOLUTION?
The new look and functional mobile-friendly online store has been welcomed by Graft A Lash’s professional clientele and is helping the brand to garner nationwide new business.
Graft A Lash now has a secure foundation for ongoing growth through the implementation of WooCommerce which allows the integration of a wide range of software solutions to increase productivity and marketing abilities.
If you are in the online retail space – or would like to be – and are looking for a fully customisable and editable system that you have full control over – contact us to see if we’re a good match
After recently starting my new business, I was very nervous and had not a great idea about websites of where to start,
Ben and Sams help has been beyond what I could have imagined.
They answer my emails, calls and texts at all hours of the day when ideas pop into my head!
Their creative plans for my website have been invaluable and I am looking forward to watching my business grow
Honesty don’t know what I would do without their constant assistance and professional advice.
Graft A Lash
- Website Survey & Business Analysis
- Website Rebuild & Brand Redesign
- SEO Migration
- Responsive Website Design
- On page technical, Advanced & Local SEO
- Sitemap Creation + Google/Bing Submission
- Google Analytics
- Advanced UX/UI
- G-Suite Setup & Integration
- Social Media Easy Login & Account Creation
- WordPress & WooCommerce eCommerce Store
- Migration from old online store to WooCommerce
- Migration of 5000+ Existing users to new store
- Exporting of all old sales reports for archiving
- SSL Security Certificate
- PayPal Payment Gateway
- Australia Post Integration
- Utilising Call to Actions
- Mobile Click to Call Button
- Prominent phone number and address details
- Google & Bing My Business Optimisation
- Blog Creation
- Product Search Function
- Wishlist Creation & Implementation
- Suggested/Recommended Product Creation
- Monthly FAST Webserver Hosting
- MailChimp Setup + Campaign Creation & Sending
- Ongoing WordPress Maintenance
- Website Firewall and security installed
- Keyword/Search Term & Competitor Monitoring
- Uptime, Speed & Security Monitoring
- Plugin & Software Updates
- Automated Daily Backups
- Monthly Service Reports
Send the message. Ask the question. Start the conversation. Do the thing.
ISN’T IT TIME?