Benefits of a Linkedin Business Page
LinkedIn is a social media platform for professionals that showcases your expertise, builds the presence of your brand and helps you find like-minded individuals to connect with. You can create a profile that details your professional story, details your best attributes and skills, and helps you build up trust with your peers.
Linkedin is Great for Business
A LinkedIn company page can be developed for your business to boost your brand, story, and message. With this much professional commitment provided by LinkedIn, it is definitely a social network that your company cannot ignore.
How to Use Linkedin for Sales
Being the world’s fourth most popular social network, with the majority using it for business and career building, it makes total sense to use Linkedin for part of the 7 touchpoints your customers need before they buy from you. Using Linkedin you can generate leads, share helpful content that places you as an expert in your industry, join in and engage in Linkedin Groups, build a personal brand in your industry and generate leads through targeted prospecting.
Linkedin Tips and Tricks
There were 260 million monthly active users on LinkedIn as of 6th of December 2018. The following are my best 17 actionable tips for boosting your LinkedIn profile.
- Customise your LinkedIn profile URL.
- If you are a service-based business, put a ProFinder Badge on your website so that individuals can see the number of recommendations that your company has and can find your services using ProFinder as well.
- Create a LinkedIn Page for your company. A LinkedIn company page can be developed to boost your company’s story, message, and brand.
- Be sure your company page is promoted in as many places as you can. For instance, add links to websites, blog posts, and emails, and encourage as many people as you can to follow you.
- Publish your most engaging and best content on your personal and company pages.
- Share any inspiration, success stories, and case studies to help you build your LinkedIn profile.
- For your audience, create a LinkedIn Group and inspire them by providing them with content that helps them develop their skills and talents.
- Join LinkedIn groups that relate to your industry and engage actively with the members.
- Add your Company Page and LinkedIn page share and follow buttons to your website.
- For better results, make sure that all of the text on your profile is SEO friendly so that it is easy to find you in the LinkedIn search function for those key terms that you want to be associated with.
- In your headline use keywords. The first thing that people see when going to your profile is your headline, so make sure that it counts!
- For reviews and endorsements, ask your connections.
- Ask for recommendations. Writing a list of all LinkedIn connections that you have worked with directly, and then asking if they will write a proposal is the easiest way. Another good way is to write recommendations first for your colleagues and that will increase the chances that they will return your favor.
- Make sure to write a great summary and don’t forget to edit, edit, edit! You don’t want to have grammatical errors and typos on the LinkedIn platform.
- Personalise your invitations in order to connect with other individuals.
- Create custom links for online text and then add keywords in when you are customising it.
- Make changes to your profile so that your most important and extensive information is showcased first.