Do you ever feel that you never have enough time in your day to get everything done? Does your inbox continuously fill up with tons of emails and you still haven’t even made a dent in your to do list that is seven pages long?
For business owners, that seems like a normal day at their office, ad frequently we feel there are simply not enough hours to get everything finished in the day.
Here are 11 tips to help increase your business productivity and get your working schedule systematised to help you make the most out of your valuable time.
- Create email templates so that you can save time every day when writing repeated emails.
- If you are a service-based business, get your systems systematised to provide a seamless experience for your customers and increase your productivity. That can include getting paid and then sending clients your contracts or agreements.
- Create an operations manual for each service or task in your business in order to make sure that you stick with everything that needs to be done for that specific service. That can help you tremendously if you need to hire staff and train them on how to do certain things.
- Create a routine for all of things that you do on a frequent basis and stick with them!
- Automate your business to the greatest extent that you can. That includes your daily jobs, social media, and emails. The key to productivity is automation.
- Automate all your social selling and social influence posts so that you can focus on your company’s more productive tasks.
- Batch all your tasks together so that you can get more accomplished in a day. That might be writing a total of ten posts for the upcoming month instead of writing one post every three days.
- Plan out everything that you need to get done for the whole week, every Monday morning, first thing. That will help you with getting prepared for the week and get a big list of various tasks setup that you need to complete. I like keeping a digital version of my list also along with my one-day page planner where I can write everything down and also keep my records so that I can look back to see all of the things that I have accomplished over the past month.
- Limit your business meetings to a maximum of 15 minutes and try to stick with this.
- Outsource any tasks you can delegate and then focus all of your efforts on the things that your business does the best.
- Time block all of your tasks. That means having a certain number of hours allocated in your diary for focusing one specific task and then completing it.
Contact Ben & Sam today to discuss your business on the internet. Your first consultation is FREE.
Online Marketing Expert
Ben Waters owns multiple service based businesses, has scored 7x business awards, has 10,000's of happy clients & engaged teams. Ben says that his systems are the difference that makes the difference.
Ben knows how hard it can be in business - he's tackled every challenge thrown his way head on, and now loves nothing more than "brain dumping" his years of distilled knowledge into your business.
Ben Waters helps business owners who are willing to work smart & hard, scale their business using results based planning and systems through hands on implementation and accountability based coaching.